You are not logged in.

#1 2020-12-03 21:32:55

U6t8TwG

Do Cobra 2012 Portal Blog is Nonsense or based on Real Contact?.

This Blog.
https://2012portal.blogspot.com/

The Person behind this Blog did Really Contact
Off World Individuals?.

His Info is Valid,like 35% in what
he says in regard to alien Info?.

Or is all nonsense?.

I wait for answers.

#2 2020-12-03 22:54:47

Happy

Re: Do Cobra 2012 Portal Blog is Nonsense or based on Real Contact?.

Cobra claims to be connected to the "Earth Alliance," though he doesn't actually confirm this. Taygetans are not willing to talk about him, and it's unclear if it is voluntary or by dictate from the Federation of Planets. He is obviously initiated by the Freemasons or some other occult group, which is the level of control Swaruu/Yazhi have spoken about, that is between the controllers of the world and the official powerbrokers (World leaders, big money, etc.). He talks about prophecies at times, but we were warned years ago that prophecies really are not much valid anymore, as we have switched timelines. And he has recently mentioned hieros gamos too, which seems to be some sort of sacred union between the female and masculine, which allegedly was corrupted on a galactic level sometime in the forgotten past - and is central in Lisa Renee's presentations. But it's difficult to talk much about Cobra, because he seems to engage social mechanisms that are active in making/maintaining religious movements. Occult knowledge usually involves initiations, which engage authoritarian ranking. It may appeal for some in a good way. Others may be fed up with that kind of approach...

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#3 2020-12-04 16:52:53

Robert369

Right, Swaruu was rather reserved about Cobra, so I'd agree that there's some sort of muzzling at play here.

Yet, my overall view on the usefulness of Cobra is a bit different here, since I see use in his actions to e.g. create mass meditations to manifest a different outcome if there is a high chance that things could go amiss (which can e.g. be verified by time travel to the futures).

He also provides a bit of intel on actual ongoings, though obviously, as with all sources he has a certain view on things, meaning they are following a certain direction and show only a certain perspective. But don't we all do so ?

Yet I consider him one of the better sources, and combined with emotional discernment of other sources of similar quality (e.g. Benjamin Fulford) it can provide a nice cross-verification of what really is happening.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2020-12-04 17:13:52

mitkobs

My guess this Cobra are Orion souls vibrating on 5th chakra. Intellectuals, persuasive. They might not mean harm but they are not quite spiritual.

Board footer